Tuesday 3 February 2015

Studio Sessions

Hi all,

Hope your having a good february and aren't too cold! BURRR!

Just wanted to give you a little update on new and exciting things available here at Katie Watson Photography.

As you all probably know by now I recently moved house, therefore I am now able to offer 'studio sessions'.

If your less comfortable or do not have the space for me to come to your home to do your newborn session, you are welcome to come to my home in Hitchin, Hertfordshire. Tea and coffee on tap, you will be able to sit down and relax while you watch your baby being posed. My living room will be transformed into a studio especially for your session.

Here at Katie Watson Photography we also have plenty of new props to choose from and gorgeous little hats.

Keep an eye out for some set up photos and prop photos, so that you can have a better idea of what I have to offer for your session.



07860701520

No comments:

Post a Comment