Tuesday 26 May 2015

Emillie-Mae - 14 days - Training

If you are following my blog you will have seen my previous post about my training. This was the first part of my training day. This is gorgeous little Emillie-Mae, she slept so beautifully for the whole session.

Emillie-Mae brought one of her big sisters with her so we had to have a quick photo of them both together. 


We started off with a lovely pink blanket 




Then we moved to a classic cream blanket


We were lucky enough to catch a little smile!



Love this little snuggled up pose...




Thank you to both mums, babies and families that came along to my training day. It was a great success. 


Training is so important to me it allows me to grow as a newborn photographer and allows me to offer my clients the very best.

If you would like to book your newborn session please contact me on:

01462 622410 


No comments:

Post a Comment