Tuesday 19 May 2015

Newborn - Training - Jace 18 days



At the beginning of May I had some training with Cass Davies, who lives and works in North Wales as a newborn photographer and trainer. She is very talented! 
I asked Cass to come and further my training, I wanted to work on bean bag posing (blanket shots) and lighting. The day went very well, we had a little girl called Emillie- Mae in the morning (blog to follow) and then Jace in the afternoon featured below. 

We started off with a quick prop shot that I wanted to try out, Cass was holding one side of this bowl for safety (her hand was then edited out in post) This is one of my favourite images from the session! 


We moved onto bean bag (blanket poses), Jace wasn't much for sleeping so getting him settled was rather tricky.



We then worked on some wrapping techniques..



Jace had gorgeous eyes!






I think it is so important for a newborn photographer to continue to train and learn new skills. I am always striving to offer my customers the best images and safest practice. 

Most of the training I undertook this month was working on refining my skills and continuing to practice safety. 
When booking a newborn photographer please avoid photographers with no training, ask your photographer about their background and experience before booking. 


If you would like to book a session with me please get in touch:

01462 622410 


Find out more about Cass or contact her to book training:

No comments:

Post a Comment